Monday 8 September 2014

USS- Family Day 2014

Hey guys, 

So as ya'll may know I went to USS today, but tbh it was quite a bad day?
I had a pretty rough time trying to enjoy myself cos at first it was a scavenger hunt by USS. And because I was part of my mym's company team thing, I had no choice but to be part of it ahhaha 

Well, long story cut short it was tough but we managed to make it to top 5 out of the 30+ teams, so praise The Lord for that!! :-)) 

I'm really tired so I won't go into detail how my day went but I owe my whole family a million apologies for my horrible temper.... However I got reminded that it's exactly what Pastor Daniel shared before.

In psalm 23, 
He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name. (Psalms 23:3 NLT)

The "right paths" here are mentioned to be circular, where it is similar to mountain climbing. Mountain climbers don't take the shortest route from the bottom to the peak, but move in a circular motion, gradually working to the peak.  
Similarly, the shephard leads the sheep around the hills, so that the route is less tiring for the sheep! 

Found this online: 

So basically I felt like this temper of mine has not changed and ya I'm still the super hot tempered Jo ugh. But then I got reminded that you know I'm like a sheep who is going through a gradual process of reaching the peak, where I may feel as if I have not changed. I may feel that I am still a terrible person- BUT THEN THE LORD REMINDS ME THAT I HAVE AND DID CHANGE. Though a super small progress, so small that I might feel as if I barely have progressed in terms of my GPE HAHAHA LAME. 

So yes :::-) 
I will end of this blog post with pictures (⌒-⌒; )




























So the guy on the second row, extreme left was like my fav dancer cos he was so sassy and engaging?! Ahhaha dad liked him too! 
During the performance, the main DJ guy, the 2nd row extreme right took off his shades and winked in my direction?! I don't think it was for me but idk he was so cool ahahhaa and the guy behind me was really cute too?! Like he posed for me and I was super happy AHAHHA 
So during the meet and greet, the guy with shades asked for my name and like the middle guy (2nd row) said I was beautiful or something?! Idk AHAHHA but basically I felt like a princess lol. 
And my fav sassy guy told me to do some "bird like" hand pose so I was like oh, okayyyy?? Ahahah AND I DID IT YA LAH. I look bad here but whatever. 

Thank you ROCKAFELLAS ya'll inspire me to dance hehe hopefully one day i' be as good (who am I kidding) ahahah 















No comments:

Post a Comment