Sunday 28 September 2014

Triumphant_victory@hotmail.com

Firstly, the title didn't make sense but that's my Facebook email address hahahaha! If you guys don't know, this post is going to be about house and briefly my journey in St Cecilia, and of course clinching the championship for 2013/2014 interhouse.    

Firstly, let's start with the person who took the photo, and the owner of the camera, Vic and Des. So Vic has always been the one who although is super competitive, she is there to celebrate and comfort me sincerely. Even though she's in blue, when red is winning, Vic will be happy for me as a friend and sometimes I know it's hard for her so thanks kev. 

Des- some of ya'll may know that des and I were once pretty tight when we first ran for house capt together. We were campaigning and preparing for NDP together. And BAM, we eventually drifted because Jo was a crappy friend. So anyway, during retreat last Wednesday, I did one of the best things I ever did in my life ahhahaa I cleared things up with des and apologized for being a crappy friend. Thank you des and if you're reading this, I want to thank you for the short but memorable experience of working with you! I really really love you and I miss you so much man :-( 

Thiru- hi ru!!!! Firstly, I just want to say that I never once had the intention to rub the victory into your face and if I ever did I want to apologise. Anyway, you've been such an amazing friend, and your advice is really good! Remember there was this once I was just walking home and I called  you while crying because I was so lost and I didn't know if I did the right thing. And you were there to comfort me and make me thing straight again and not being swayed by me emotions of getting "hate" from people who didn't approve of my decisions. And that was really sweet of you so thank you ruru :-* 

Yue Qi- so idk if you'll even read this but there was this once I broke down in the hall during CNY preparations because I felt like nobody was listening to what I was saying. Basically I felt like a super useless leader hahaha but you were there to support me and follow me to wash up. Also, along the way you were sincerely encouraging me though yellow was also competing fiercely. I love you yue bb 

Ally- bung bung, I could have never asked for a better bung than you man. You're a super amazing friend seriously I cannot begin to express how much you mean to me. All I wanted to tell you is in the text already I hope you realise what you mean to me.... Thanks for Armourbearing  me when it felt like gen didn't care about me (she probably won't read this right....) i love u.

MY RUBIES I have said everything I wanted to 

Rachel: 
Thank you Rachel for being like my number one supporter man. You never fail to make me sound perfect and thank you for thinking I'm the best house capt and all AHAHHAHA. I love you so much but remember it isn't what I do but it was The Lord who helped me through it! Go out there with Amanda and bring Exco to another whole new level!!! Trust The Lord for favour with the teachers and the school, and wisdom in making the best decisions as well as in your studies. 

Here are more pics of the prize presentation! We'll be putting up trophy and acrylic slot tomorrow morning!!!!!!! 

ALL GLORY TO GOD!

 




Shalom, 
MOJOJOKOKOJOJOJO!! :-) 

Shoutout to all these super sweet REDDIES! It's been an honour to be house capt okay :')) hehe ya'll so sweet I wanted to keep all the screenshots!! 














There were more but I got lazy to screenshot ahahhaa love ya'll!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment