Tuesday 9 September 2014

20 facts?

Hey guys!!

So I got tagged by Satria on Instagram but I didn't really wanna put out facts that and clutter other people's news feed cos 

TBH I DONT EVEN READ OTHER PEOPLE'S 20 FACTS HAHA 

So meh, here you go!! :-) 

1) I have a unique laughter hahaha
2) i can be very stubborn, in a bad way of course! ;-( 
3) 2014 has been by far the roughest year yet heh 
4) I started serving in church ever since befrienders in messiah kids hehe (like primary school level) 
5) I AM PICKY ABOUT CHEESE 
6) I only have a second piercing on my right eat - I got it when I was 14! 
7) middle child ::::-) 
8) to clear things up, my dad is Indonesian Chinese, and my mum is from Malaysia (Sarawak) 
BUT i am Singaporean ::-) 
9) Bball in primary school and netball in secondary 
10) I love love sports?!? 
11) honestly have never fallen in love before except with Jesus my Bae forever and ever amen 
12) I'm in NCC (New creation church) 
13) class 4/4, DG: Adonai 2014 
14) being able to have leadership positions in school & church this year by the grace of God 😭 ((house capt and MM EXCO thingy idek)) 

15) I have a lot of theories in life, one being:
Friends are like mushrooms growing out from the grass. Some mushrooms are special because they are like your besties. However, when you make a new friend, you plant them on the grass, and not on top of your bestie mushroom.
So therefore in my life, I don't replace my friends because I believe that each and everyone of them are special! There will never be person a who will be on too of person b cos the truth is everyone is different.
You cannot stack different mushrooms up right... So basically, I love each and everyone of my friend, and I believe that no one is boring or lame cos why? 
FUN IS MEANT TO BE DISCOVERED. The person who is able and daring enough to discover the truth deserves to enjoy it with that person :::-) you will know when you personally discover that special fun from that "quiet" friend.

16) idk if you read my theories but if you did thank you! (I am easily appreciative for the simplest acts people do for me!)
17) half of the time I get pointed out for my colorful sports bra... But the thing is I paid $50 for it. YOU BETTER SEE IT.
Lol jk hehe 
18) love language is mainly WORDS and quality time! 
19) FACE TO FACE >>>>>>>> stupid text
20) I journal almost everyday hehe ((I love writing)) 

AIYA no one will read the whole thing right ahahah 

Shalom, 
Josephine :-) 

Ps I just finished exercisingggg 


No comments:

Post a Comment