Saturday 23 March 2013

Cozy MM huddle at coach's house 23/3/13

Hey guys,

Today was an amazing day and honestly I'm really glad that I've found another place for me to be myself.
Sometimes in life, people judge. This is the truth. They do. And because of that, it's hard to not only accept the fact that you are full of flaws, but also find the right company who is willing to see your true colours.

I'm gonna take some time and mention some of the amazing MMs who were present today and talk abit about them.

Ladies first,

DEBORAH- she is one sweet girl. I remember the first time we officially met, we found that we face the same problem in our DG and we gradually opened up to each other. From then, we confided in each other and I remember that I broke down one day because I was under so much pressure and she gave me a hug :-)
It's been great knowing her and I really thank God for such an amazing person in my life who never fails to encourage me. Today is probably one of the few days I see her really opening up and she's really wild too! I'm not the only one hehe :-) I love you Deborah you're awesome.


AUDREY- she's like a sunflower that is forever blooming! The way she laughs with her braces is just special, super cute too! Hahaha. Honestly we're not super super close but we get to know each other better every time we meet. Such a beautiful woman of God who encourages other people when they are in trouble, even though she herself faces some too.


For the guys, as a whole I can describe them in one word. ECCENTRIC.


BRYAN- weirdest guy ever. His laughter really stands our because firstly, whenever he starts laughing his face will turn tomato red, and his mouth stretches so wide I'm afraid it will tear apart. Honestly, he's an amazing friend who I can get along pretty well. Because he acts like himself infront of all the MMs, it really admire him because it seems as though he's not afraid of people judging. He's also very vain, but Kester beats him in vanity. Ahhaah! Hey Bryan is you're reading this, I want to thank you for helping me to plan today's huddle when I was really stressed and I felt like quitting.


KESTER- the guy who works out but doesn't really play any sports. Kester is really good at halo. I mean, he claims that he doesn't play video games but yet after a few rounds, he got used to the game and even killed me quite many times with that flying thing. Hahaha! Kester is a hilarious guy who I think is very mature- we'll come to Seamus. Besides, he is pretty different from the other guys because he has a whole collection of muscular men in his phone and he goes around asking the girls which one is best. But he doesn't really play any ball games which is pretty odd... But overall I get along well with him too and he keeps killing me in halo which is not cool.


PIERRE- my DG mate. I realised I don't really talk to him as much as last time anymore but he's a very mature and sweet guy! Very responsible too. Whenever we need to clean up, he'll always be one of the first to pick up rubbish and plates. And whenever coach asks if we want to stay a little longer, he's always eager and willing to find time. He's really hungry for the word of God! Haha and I'm glad for him to be in my DG because honestly I rely on him quite a lot. Ahahah thanks Pierre! I'm also glad that we won't run out of topic to talk about during train rides.


SEAMUS- the most mature among all the other guys. Whenever we okay games where everyone will roar with
laughter, he never fails to be calm and collected. He'll smile and laugh softly, and I like the fact his eyes go really small when he do! Hahaha. And today during the few rounds of UNO, we kinda paired up so that we wouldn't "kill" each other and I think that made me know him better. Last but not least, I'm sure everyone who knows him will agree that he's a man of God. I'll remember what he said today, "the only book I ever need to read is the bible. That is the only reason why I bring a bag- to put my bible"


ETHAN- the most evil guy who always hogs the tanker in halo. I realised that throughout the entire game of halo, whenever Ethan got hold of a tanker of he killed us, he's let out an evil laughter and mock us. Super annoying okayyyy ahaha! But I think Ethan is really a cool guy but I really need to get to know him better. For now, I know that he laughs at the most ridiculous matters. And I thought that he looked pretty good with the cap. One thing I really like about Ethan is that he is very secure about himself. He doesn't change himself for others and when there is something that is uncomfortable for him, he speaks about it. That's something I admire.


Overall, today was a really blessed day where all of us opened up! See you guys tomorrow morning. God bless! Really love you guys.
Shalom,
Jo








No comments:

Post a Comment