Monday 4 February 2013

Studying isn't a chore anymore

Heyyyy,

So quick one today!
It's a new year, 2013 and it's gonna be the best year yet!
Although January has just passed, it felt as though millions of events just took place but February is a new month! January has taught me alot and i feel that although I tried plucking myself out of the Lord's hands, i failed.

Terribly.

So this month, i'm trusting God for favour and Grace this month and that no matter what I do, I'll enjoy myself!

And for all those out there who are busy preparing for CAs, I urge you to take a break once in a while and just go back to the word of God because that is what will recharge you physically and mentally!

For me, studying has been a breeze even though there's introduction of new subjects. But really trusting God for a joyful time of studying EVERY SINGLE DAY!

So that's all from me :-)
Good night and God bless! Have a blessed week ahead!

Shalom,
Jo

P.s happy CNY and just eat because eating is also a form of being happy :')
And yes I had a hair cut hahahaah

No comments:

Post a Comment