Sunday 10 February 2013

Day 1: Indonesia for CNY

heyyyyyy!

So it's CNY and yes, I'm going to Indonesia to celebrate CNY!
INDONESIA NOT CHINA AH PLS.

By the way, if you're wondering, I'm NOT INDONESIAN. My dad is, I mean was. He's Singaporean now, but he was born and raised in Indonesia.

So obviously most of my relatives will be in Indonesia that's why I'm actually going there for CNY.

So day 1 nothing much happened but it was really satisfying because I managed to see my relatives again!

Dinner didn't disappoint and it was so so good. I love Indonesian food. Although they don't look as colourfull or appetizing as western food, (not all, only some) they taste wayyyyy better than western food!

And I'm also glad to see my Grandma smiling again because it's been a while, especially after she had stroke. It's really heart warming to see her just laugh or smile when I talk to her :-)

These are a few pictures from Day 1!
(Mostly traveling part because most pictures during reunion dinner was taken by my relatives. )

Shalom,
Jo













No comments:

Post a Comment