Sunday 10 February 2013

Day 3: Indonesia for CNY

so today is the last dayyyy :-(
Time flies really fast! The last time I went to Indonesia for CNY was 2 years ago and it seemed like it just happened recently.

Today I feel a little more emotional when we said our goodbyes and honestly I wish I could stay a little longer and chill out.

But then again, there's my stack of work and it's not getting any smaller.

So we had brunch at Johan's dad'a place and it was yummy! I personally loved the fish because it was spicy and unique. At first I feels hesitant to try it because it looked a little weird. But when I tried it, it was spicy, soft and tender.

The meatball soup was good too. I remember the last time 婆婆 cooked that for us was when we were at 姑姑 Hui Li's house. I love the meatball soup and I always drink all of my soup. That warm fuzzy feeling when you drink warm soup.

After taking a few pictures, it was time to go back to my other cousin's place to pick up our luggages and head to the airport.

So right now I'm at the airport, having JCO donuts, ice Thai Tea and yoghurt.

Just wanted to thank William, Clarrisa and Fio for letting is stay in their cozy rooms and I honestly love their rooms. The wallpaper is still the same but that's what makes me feel comfortable in their house.
Thank you!

Feeling blessed.
Jakarta, see you soon.

Shalom,
Jo







No comments:

Post a Comment