Wednesday 4 June 2014

The Joy of The Lord is Jo's strength!

Hey guys  I apologise for not blogging 

(No one reads them why am I apologising ahhaha) 


Haha oh and I have this small testimony to share with y'all!! 


So this week is full of intensive and school for us sec 4s and that includes me to. I wasn't feeling well last night and signs of flu and even sore eyes were showing up even when I went to bed. Moreover, this morning I was actually really tired but I decided to go for a morning run before school started, (Wednesday is one of my morning run days) and I also talked to The Lord about my problems (staying awake in class etc) and yes. 


Since 8 in the morning, I've been doing work and I was actually otw to tuition haha. 


But the thing is I don't feel tired of stressed at all!

I mean c'mon. 

8-10am AM

10.30-12.30pm EM 

1-3pm physics 

3-4.30pm physics paper 

5-7pm AM tuition 

And I barely fell asleep in class!  (Only 


Crazinesszzxzxc you might say, but you know what? :-) 


Let's all be reminded that the joy of the Lord is our strength. No matter what you face,no matter what you need- be it wisdom, favour, strength to face your situations , the energy to focus in class, the joy to find meaning in life, the concentration and determination etc, ASK THE LORD. For He freely gives, and gives WILLINGLY, exceedingly and abundantly more than we can ever ASK OR IMAGINE! 


On the side note, It's the 4th of June, one month after my birthday. And it's a day for me to open a really important letter. So hopefully I'll start blogging every 4th of the month ahah. 

If you're reading this, you'll know who you are and I just wanted to say that I do keep every single letter you write to me. And of course I'd like to thank you 


Josephine 



No comments:

Post a Comment