Saturday 28 June 2014

Our Lord is not One who gives without giving back much more

Hey guys!! 

Was sharing with Jing Yi ( recruitment for RSM) and here it goes 😌 


"Serving in RSM honestly wasn't exactly the smoothest journey, as I received a ministry break when I was sec 3, and wasn't serving until towards the end of 2013. Yet, during that 6 months of not serving The Lord was faithful and I continued to just receive from Pastor. When I resumed serving in RS, I found myself serving so much more restfully and just out of the overflow as compared to how I was serving previously. Moreover, i received my double portions from the RS leaders, through the revelation of the gospel as they shared weekly :') 

During EJ, I was serving during ministering as a catcher. After I went up to be prayed, I resumed catching for the rest of the congregation. The amazing thing was that The Lord spoke to me not when hands were being laid on me, but when I was SERVING HIM. As I patted a girl who was sobbing while being prayed for, AT THAT MOMENT The Lord spoke to me. That was an incredible double portion for me during EJ, as The Lord revealed to me that right where I was, serving, He would come to touch me. You might feel that by serving, you will be shortchanged or you'll miss out, but the truth is that the Lord is never one who takes without giving back much more! Infact, when you serve in His house, He will bless you with a double portion, more than you can ever ask or imagine!

-Jojojojojojojojo 

No comments:

Post a Comment