Sunday 30 December 2012

DGL's love for me

although this may look like an ordinary picture at the Star, I actually went through so much before getting a seat!

Because of my carelessness, I didn't manage to book my seat and I realized that only after I failed to tap into the star.

And just at that moment my DGL told me to not worry and to take her seat, while she takes care of my situation. (The solution was to wait until there is an empty seat she can take)

At that time the DG was waiting for me and we were rushing for time. And I realized then that my DGL really loved me :') she gave up her seat to go through the hassle for me. BUT THANK GOD, she managed to get a seat and it was FRONT ROW! Praise The Lord 😊

I still remember clearly that the RSM leader who overhears our conversation commented, "So sweet!"

I was indeed really touched about this entire episode and it made me realize how precious my DGL is.

Hi Julie! If you're reading this, I just want to let you know that you've been a GREAT blessing in my life! I really appreciate you.

This was also a revelation to me. Whenever you go through a trial or battle, Jesus takes over your shield and Armour, basically your battle, and tells you, "don't worry and just rest. This battle is mine." You don't have to do anything or strive to win the battle because Jesus will fight for you.

I hope that blessed you :-) because it blessed me :') thank you Jesus!

Shalom,
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment